AutoQL for Integrators
Integrators are enterprises, software development companies or solution providers that implement AutoQL within their application.
We know that data is a vital resource for every business or business user you serve. We also know that the process of accessing and analyzing data is a headache (at best) and downright impossible (at worst) for many enterprises and software solution providers.
To meet the needs of your customers and business users, valuable internal resources are frequently pulled to navigate databases behind-the-scenes and respond to ad hoc reporting requests. Spending hours on support channels, generating custom reports, and losing users to spreadsheets and business intelligence tools, is not ideal for any business, but today's users are not met with many viable alternatives.
Instead of settling for "good enough" data and user management processes, committing to building sophisticated new solutions and features in-house, or pushing users to third-party tools, AutoQL gives Integrators the power to flip the script and transform the way they facilitate data experiences from their existing applications or workflows.
With AutoQL, Integrators can:
- Significantly reduce the volume of incoming data reporting requests for the analytics team.
- Reduce the number of support tickets and subsequent related costs.
- Leverage internal data resources for high-value tasks and leave ad hoc reporting requests to AutoQL.
- Gain a competitive advantage over other companies that offer limited or rigid reporting options.
- Offer an elevated experience to business users by enabling simple and seamless access to their data whenever needed.
- Increase user engagement with data and encourage greater data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
Updated 3 months ago